The following is a list of currently or soon to be open positions. If you don't find what you are looking for here, send us your resume anyway, we may be needing someone with your skills soon.
Dr. Bott offers a flexible work environment where hard work is expected and rewarded, fun is an important part of the group dynamic, and everyone works together towards common goals. Benefits include medical coverage for you and your family, dental, bonus program, and more.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
The Customer Service Rep is responsible for answering phones, processing orders and handling the day to day customer service/administrative duties.
- Primary responsibilities include answering inbound calls and process incoming orders from website, phone and fax.
- Daily manage and service e-mail accounts specific to Customer Service.
- Assist the team of Account Rep as Customer Service Supervisor he/she deems appropriate.
- Responsible for his/her own workload which is related to work that flows through the sales department on a daily basis.
- Assist customers with product questions or issues, representing Dr. Bott in a positive manner.
- Develop an understanding of the customer's needs and matching Dr. Bott's services to those needs.
- Qualify and approve resellers for the Dr. Bott Reseller Program
- 2 year degree desirable, or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Proficient with email, spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation applications. Comfortable in Macintosh environment and using databases (FileMaker or similar).
- Possess excellent telephone communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, working under minimal supervision.
- Must be very detail-oriented.
WAREHOUSE/LOGISTICS TEAM MEMBER
About the Position:
We are seeking an experienced individual to join an already energetic and hard-working crew to maintain the high-level of excellence in our growing warehouse.
About Your Responsibilities:
- Maintain quick and efficient work habits while responding to a constantly changing work environment
- Work closely with other crew members to achieve daily warehouse objectives
- Checking/Verification of both incoming and outgoing shipments according to company standards
- Utilize Mac-based computer system to find stock, order placement data, and run weekly inventory audits
- Possible lift truck operation, according to experience
About the Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to thrive in pressure situations
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to regularly lift up to 75 pounds waist high, and up to 100 pounds on occasion
- Intermediate level of computer knowledge (Mac experience preferred)
- Familiarity of a warehouse environment
If a future at Dr. Bott sounds interesting to you send your resume and we'll consider you for part of the team. Please only mail, email, or fax your resume.
Dr. Bott - Jobs
9730 SW Hillman Court
Wilsonville, OR 97070